Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Driving North

I just rode up to the north side of Houston with a friend of mine.. It turns out that US highway 59 was fairly smooth, up until about Humble. The gas stations began to demonstrate signs of gouging. Gas exceeded 3 dollars for regular unleaded and most of the stations were out of gas. The weather is still clear, albeit hot and muggy. I am about to head back to downtown. Some of my friends are having a good time at Suede -- the only downtown place still open. I ran into several friends from the Whiskey Bar at Hotel Icon and of course, they are having a blast. Rita's winds are now exceeding 175 miles per hour.. The storm is still tracking directly towards Houston. Now back to downtown..
--
bd

1 Comments:

Blogger Angelo Villagomez said...

Good luck with the Hurricane. I hope that Houston is still there when its over.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home